Friday, August 31, 2007

Biking at night

Many of us are trying to bike as much as possible, and one of the limitations of bike riding, especially in the fall or spring (my favorite weather!), is that the days become a little shorter, and it may be more dangerous to ride early or late. I bought a new bike light that has a strobe feature, and was anxious to try it out, so the other day Tom and I met Helen and Tom for a little CSA-vegetable exchange and stopped to partake in some ice cream. As is usual, we had such a good time talking, we discovered that we were going to have to ride home at dusk. No problem! Take a look at the video and see what I mean. Who's going to miss me when they see this light? By the way, this is a CatEye light and I bought it at REI. They have a wide selection of lights.

No comments: